Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life... he who feeds on this bread will live forever" (John 6:35 & 58)

Friday, March 18, 2011

In the beginning...

I am so excited to begin this blog.  It is all new to me, so you'll have to forgive my learning curve.  The suggestion came about from a friend (and former church secretary.)   She had learned I was able to give some mini "sermonettes" after announcements at church on Sunday mornings & wanted to know if I kept a record or blog of them.  And voila!  Carbivoreblogspot was born.

I pray my words bring about God's glory & your good.

2 comments:

  1. YOu need to go back & post your Dr. SEuss poem on here. It is true...a great way to keep a record of everything...like being published:):)

    Love Ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea! It's today's post!

    ReplyDelete